Back to home page
- Sudhir Pujahari, IISER Kolkata, June 2011 - December 2012 and IISER Pune, December 2012 - November 2016.
Thesis title: Gaps between equidistributed sequences arising from modular forms
(is an Assistant Professor in Mathematics at NISER Bhubaneswar)
- Neha Prabhu, IISER Pune, June 2014 - May 2017.
Thesis title: Fluctuations in the distribution of Hecke eigenvalues
(is a DST-INSPIRE Faculty Fellow in Mathematics at S P Pune University, Pune )
- Jewel Mahajan, IISER Pune, August 2019 - present.
- Jishu Das, IISER Pune, August 2019 - present.
(Jointly supervised with Baskar Balasubramanyam)
- Antareep Mandal, IISER Kolkata, graduated in May 2012
Project title: The distribution of squarefree numbers and the Riemann hypothesis
(is a research assistant and a member of the Research Group in Arithmetic Geometry at the Berlin Mathematical School, Germany)
- Manami Roy, IISER Kolkata, graduated in May 2013
Project title: Ramanujan's conjectures and L-functions corresponding to cusp forms
(is a Visiting Assistant Professor at Fordham University, USA)
- Amit Kumar, IISER Kolkata, graduated in May 2013
Project title: Dimension formulas for spaces of modular cusp forms
(is an officer in the Intelligence Bureau, Government of India)
- A Dileep Kumar, IISER Pune, graduated in May 2017
Project title: Asymptotic eigenvalue distribution of a family of regular graphs
(is pursuing M.S. in Mathematics at Kansas State University, USA)
- Shreeya Behera, IISER Pune, graduated in May 2018
Project title: Weighted equidistribution theorems in the theory of modular forms
(is pursuing Ph.D. in Mathematics at The Ohio State University, USA)
- Arijit Chakraborty, IISER Pune, graduated in May 2021
Project title: Average Frobenius distribution in families of elliptic curves
(is pursuing Ph.D. in Mathematics at University of California San Diego, USA)
Back to home page