Teaching at IISER Pune
- MTH101: Single variable calculus - Fall 2017
- MTH204: Basic structures in mathematics - Spring 2017
- MTH622: Topology II - Spring 2016
- MTH632: Algebraic geometry - Fall 2015
- MTH622: Topology II - Spring 2015
- MTH101: Single Variable Calculus -Fall 2014
- MTH320: Vector spaces, rings and modules- Spring 2014
Current PhD student(s):
- Suraj Yadav.
- Neeraj Deshmukh.
- Girish Kulkarni.
List of reading courses supervised/being supervised by me:
( student name (course) - topic - semester/year: syllabus/goal)
- Varun Prasad (5th yr project) (2016/17)- Univalent Foundations.
- K Arun Kumar (5th yr project) (2015/16) - Algebraic K theory
- K Arun Kumar (4th yr BS-MS) - Homotopy theory - Spring 2015: homotopy theory of CW complexes and simplicial sets.
- Abhishek Kumar Shukla (4th yr BS/MS)- Homological Algebra - Fall 2014: the general construction of derived functors with examples.
- K Arun Kumar (4th yr BS/MS)- Homological Algebra - Fall 2014: the general construction of derived functors with examples.
- Girish Kulkarni (2nd yr Ph.D.)- Algebraic Geometry- Fall 2014: first two chapters of Hartshorne
- Munaif Mohammad (4th yr BS/MS)- Commutative Algebra - Fall 2014 : first few chapters of Atiyah McDonald
- Sameer Kulkarni (3rd yr BS/MS)- Commutative Algebra- Spring 2014: first few chapters of Atiyah McDonald
Introductory lectures on Algebraic stacks at QGM
A video recording of 7 of my 8 lectures on algebraic stacks given at QGM
can be found here
. The goal of these lectures
was to introduce the concept of an algebraic stack to graduate students with differential geometry background.